Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Special!



Hello and happy Cyber Monday to you! Today I'm offering a special deal to all of my super special readers as a way of saying "Thank you!" for being great friends and customers! You've helped make my 2013 so wonderful!


Just for you, I'm offering you a FREE lifetime Shaklee membership when you purchase one of my customized Shaklee packages! These packages are some of my very favorite products and are my most popular customer selections!


Here's how it works:
  • Add one of the below packages to your shopping cart, when checking out select Join as a Member and proceed with the checkout process.
  • Once your order has been placed and shipped to you, I will send you a rebate check for $19.95! Easy as that!
  • Already a member? No problem! Enjoy up to $10 in shipping cost rebates on all orders over $100 (before tax)

I'm offering you this free membership because I think you're really going to love it! 
  • get discounts on all Shaklee products (save 15% on everything and even up to 25% on some!)
  • receive shipping specials
  • get your own secure ordering website with LOADS of health information
  • receive 100% money back guarantee on all products - no questions asked!

Now, here are some answers to questions you may be asking yourself:

  • There is no yearly renewal fee. Joining as a Member is lifetime!
  • There are no minimum orders EVER! You can order once a month, or once a year...it's up to you!
  • You are not obligated to sell Shaklee, nor are you automatically a Distributor. 


Healthy Kids Package 

(What my fellow mommy friends are ordering to keep their kiddos immune systems up and running!)


Healthy Home Package

  • Get Clean Starter Kit (save hundreds of dollars every year on this safe, natural, effective cleaning kit! You get everything from laundry detergent to dish soap! This is my most popular cleaning kit to date...everyone raves about it!)


Mom's Stress Relief Package

We can't keep everyone else healthy if we're not healthy, right??


Detox Your Body Package

Get back on track after Thanksgiving and be prepared for Christmas with our awesome Shaklee 180 program! If you go ahead and order one of the kits, your membership is already included and you get loads of other goodies for FREE!! Woot!

Also, we are starting a 5 day mini detox program on December 9th! Get these products, join our group, and we'll detox together!


Get Beautiful Package


Which package are you going to choose? Feel free to contact me with any questions...I love helping others get healthy!

Also, be sure to check out my awesome holiday gift guide for more healthy living ideas!

Jessica :)




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment