Saturday, May 10, 2014
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Are you feeling tired, under the weather, constant allergies or headaches? What are you doing to eliminate them? Sick maintenance? Meaning go to the doctor, fork out your co-pay, possibly get a prescription, maybe buy some OTC meds, experience the side effects, dealing with insurance deductibles, the list can go on and on!
What if...just what if...you started spending your time and energy on sick PREVENTION instead of maintenance? How do you think your health would be affected? How do you think your pocketbook would be affected?
If you're constantly sick or feeling bad, now may be the time to do a check on what's affecting you. Lack of sleep? Poor eating habits? Allergies? Is your gut unhealthy? And now think about how much you're spending each month to try to get healthy again, only to get sick AGAIN a few weeks later! Ugh!
Trust me, we've been there. We were there for a long time.
We finally got sick of sick and decided to get healthier!
Now that we're using natural supplements and cleaning products, our allergies are BETTER, our gut health is WAY BETTER, this mama has TONS MORE ENERGY, my sweet husband has been sinus infection FREE, our son has been stomach virus FREE, and we're not spending money on sick maintenance.
We're spending that money on sick PREVENTION. And we've reaped the rewards of changing our lifestyle by doing so!
Now, I'm not a doctor, I will NEVER prescribe something to you. I will ALWAYS tell you to ask the opinion of your own doctor first.
However, I'm happy to share with you what safe, natural remedies work for our family! After lots of research, our family chose to use Shaklee's products for a number of reasons, the top two I'll list.
1) Their products are based on science, not fads. Shaklee's products go through rigorous quality testing before being put on the shelves. Check out Clinical Research and the Landmark Study for more information!
2) Integrity. I don't know about you, but integrity is huge when it comes to choosing a company that's all about health and wellness. Shaklee is built on integrity and taking care of people; in fact, you won't find a recall from our products anywhere. They want their products to be SAFE!
There is no such thing as a miracle pill, miracle oil, miracle drink, get better in 3 days while you lose 30lbs in the process. Sorry folks, it just doesn't work that way.
Building better health takes time and commitment; not a whole lot of time, but you've got to be invested in yourself and your family for their future health! And it's not that hard!
I've rediscovered my passion for HELPING OTHERS get healthier, happier and reap the rewards of this lifestyle. I want to help you too!
Here's to YOUR HEALTH!
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- five of Shaklee's best selling products to begin Shaklee-izing your home (retail value of over $500)
- 250 PV
- Distributor Welcome Kit
- A Shaklee Personal Web Site - free for 3 months!
- 15% off SRP on all product purchases
- Access to MyShaklee.com
Monday, April 7, 2014
|Name||Found in||Potentially harmful effects|
|Phthalates||Solvents used to make fragrances||Endocrine disrupters: Men with high levels of phthalates in their blood have reduced sperm counts.|
|Perchloroethylene(PERC)||Dry-cleaning solution, spot removers, carpet cleaners||The EPA classifies PERC as a possible carcinogen and has ordered a phase-out of the chemical by 2020.|
|Triclosan||An antibacterial found in dishwashing detergents and hand soaps||Leads to drug-resistant bacteria and is a possible hormone disrupter.|
|2-Butoxyethanol||Mostly found in window cleaners, is responsible for the sweet smell||General irritant when inhaled, at high levels can damage lungs, liver, and kidneys|
|Ammonia||Found in many cleaning products||When inhaled, it can irritate the lungs and potentially worsen asthma.|
|Chlorine||Another ubiquitous chemical, found in toilet bowl cleaner, mildew removers, laundry products, and even tap water||Chlorine is very reactive and irritates skin and lungs. It may disrupt the thyroid.|
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Sunday, March 30, 2014
- It's $40.25 (member price) for a 14lb box and has lasted me NINE MONTHS
- We're averaging about $5 per month for laundry detergent
- I do a LOT of laundry
- This detergent average about $.14 per load
- Our clothes are cleaner, with no soap residue, and they seem to be lasting longer
- It's really good for the environment with no phosphates or chlorine. It's also biodegradable, concentrated, and hypoallergenic