Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I'm Reading Wednesday

First, I want to express my sadness over the shooting at Ft. Hood today. I, along with so many, am shocked that this happened again, just 5 years after the first shooting. Matt and I are praying for the victims and their families. 


Today I want to share with you what I'm reading!
The New Parenting Style That Might Be More Than a Fad. So when this started showing up in my Facebook feed yesterday with people all up in arms, I had to read the article. At first I was like, "What the what?? Are you CRAZY??" Then, I clicked a few links and found out the truth of said article...it was a brilliant April Fool's joke thanks to Honest Toddler! I love it! (And it goes to show that you've GOT to do research when you read stuff on the interwebs...just because it's there doesn't make it true!) Big props to you Honest Toddler for fooling so many people!
15 Ab Exercises by Maria Kang, made famous via social media for her 'controversial' post about "What's your excuse" regarding making time for exercise. Well, I happen to think she's on point...love her and I love how she tells everyone straight up that she's not perfect, she has stretch marks, she misses workouts, she doesn't eat clean 24/7. Anyhow... this is a great list of ab exercises and I've been doing them for a few weeks. So yes, I'm reading about ab workouts! :)
Monthly Subscription Box List from Two Chics and a Blog. I currently don't subscribe to any monthly boxes, but I've considered it. I had NO IDEA there were so many! It's kind of overwhelming, but really neat to see all the choices out there!
Hyperthyroid Diagnosis from Pomme Wellness, one of my colleagues. Ya'll, read her husband's story. Read it! It's scary, but has a WONDERFUL ending!
What are you reading this week?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment