Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Favorite Laundry Detergent

How much do you think you spend on laundry detergent every month? $15? $20? Maybe more?  I was as well, up until about two years ago. I used to use all the name brand detergents...tide, gain, you name it. I was paying for expensive laundry detergent that didn't work very well and it seemed like our clothes were wearing out faster. 


So I finally got tired of it and switched to a natural laundry detergent. I love this one. Love it! For just about a million reasons, but I'll only list a few!


  • It's $40.25 (member price) for a 14lb box and has lasted me NINE MONTHS
  • We're averaging about $5 per month for laundry detergent
  • I do a LOT of laundry
  • This detergent average about $.14 per load
  • Our clothes are cleaner, with no soap residue, and they seem to be lasting longer
  • It's really good for the environment with no phosphates or chlorine. It's also biodegradable, concentrated, and hypoallergenic
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment