Thursday, March 20, 2014

On the First Day of Spring...

Woo hoo! It's FINALLY spring!

Did winter seem to DRAG on for you, too?

Thankfully, we're kicking off the first day of spring with temps in the 70's today! I love it!

Starting Monday, I'm going to be embarking on a Get Clean for Spring series that will hopefully help you (and me!) get your homes cleaned and organized! I can't wait!

But first, we all need our arsenal of safe, nontoxic cleaning products, right?

I get asked all the time what I clean my house with to keep it both clean and toxin-free! Well this is it, and to celebrate spring, I'm having a special!

Box up all those chemical cleaners and replace ALL of your household cleaners, including laundry and dish soaps, with these green, non-toxic cleaners that are cost effective and really work!



Bonus: Purchasing this kit qualifies you for a FREE Shaklee membership and a FREE canister of Cafe Latte smoothie mix! Your membership gets you 15% off all products!!

I'm so thankful for you and for everyone who has joined my Member Team! Together, we're making a great difference in the health and happiness of our families!!






post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment