Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
"Last January after finding out I had cervical cancer and having more than 80% of my cervix removed, I was told having a baby would be VERY DIFFICULT. I hopefully continued my SHAKLEE products (vivix, protein, and vitamins daily) and was told at my 6 month check up that my cervix had also it completely rebuilt itself! The doctors were beside themselves. Less than nine months from my surgery and horrific prognosis and I am happily and healthily pregnant! I absolutely mean it when I say Shaklee changes lives. I'm just one of millions who've experienced the miracle of Shaklee. I'd say mine is the best though - I get my own lil pumpkin!!"
Can you imagine suffering with the inability to breathe with Asthma for 52 years?
Can you imagine spending over $200.00 ever month for asthma medications?
Well that infant girl was me.
I was born in London England AT HOME but was quickly hospitalized with Pneumonia. I continued with respiratory problems and complications until the Dr. told my parents that if they did not move to either Australia or Arizona that I would probably not survive. We moved to Australia where I did improve but I was still plagued with allergies and asthma until I was 52. At that time ,out of desperation , I heard about Shaklee from Sloan Barnett on the Oprah Winfrey Show, and their 100% money back guarantee and I decided to give it a try. I then , shakleeized my home with the Get Clean line a concentrated, non-toxic, biodegradable, safe cleaning products and started on a nutrition program. Can you imagine being me and now being asthma and medication freeI I love it . Once I felt the difference that Shaklee made in my life I knew that I wanted to share this with others and that is why I started my Shaklee career.
I believe that if my health can change dramatically for the better with the use of Shaklee products then there is hope for all those who believe that they have control over THEIR health.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
A healthier life for everyone and a better life for anyone
Who are we?
We are a group of motivated families on a mission to create healthier, happier lives by sharing what we love and supporting those around us.
We have a great group of moms on our team and are looking for other likeminded individuals who want to change their families lives by becoming Marketing Business Partners with us and our brand partner, Shaklee.
Find out here: Why Shaklee
How does it work?
There's more to it than the financial reward!
Build Your Dream Career with a Purpose
It's simple. Read on...
You are rewarded for sharing the gift of health and wealth with others.
You are rewarded even more by helping others do the same.
The more successful those others become, the more you benefit. Sure, we all benefit.
Sharing what you love makes everyone's share more valuable.
We are helping others get healthy and adopt a new way of life that truly make people and the planet healthier!
For over 50 years, generations of families have counted on us to do what no other company like Shaklee can do - make products that are naturally SAFE and proven EFFECTIVE. Every product that Shaklee offers is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.
When you partner with Mission: Healthy, Happy Life, you partner with a community and a company that has remained true to its values for over 50 years. You represent a company and team that is committed to product quality, living in harmony with nature, and always doing what's right, no matter the cost.With this foundation, and your best efforts, your can build a meaningful career!
Thursday, October 17, 2013
I don't do this very often, but I've had a lot of interest lately...so for TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY take advantage of FREE SHIPPING on Shaklee orders!
If you've been wanting to replace your cleaners with non-toxic ones, lose weight, or just take control of your health, now is the time!
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
just a few tablespoons of pumpkin left over. Not one to waste food, I decided to make some pumpkin creamer for my coffee.
Well, I've had my Asics for about a year and they've been great, but the insoles aren't the best. I'd been noticing that my knees were starting to hurt during classes, which is usually a sign that I need new shoes or new insoles. I'm not in a position to drop $$ on new cross trainers right now, so I'd been planning to get some insoles.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Friday, October 11, 2013
- It's super concentrated. This 32 oz bottle will soften 64 loads of laundry, saving lots of money!
- It's nontoxic, biodegradable, natural, and does not contain any phosphates!
- It's compatible for both HE and standard washers!
- Shaklee's Get Clean Concentrate rivals Melaleuca's fabric softener for softening your clothes!
- It controls static and makes ironing easier!
- The Get Clean Concentrate also has a super light, lavender scent...it's not overpowering at all. In fact, some of my clients (even me) who are super sensitive to scented cleaners have raved at how much they like the light fragrance of this fabric softener!
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
What is B Complex?
Monday, October 7, 2013
Now that you know about essential oils as an air freshener, how do you do it? You'll need a diffuser. There are so many diffusers on the market and many of them are super EXPENSIVE!
Friday, October 4, 2013
- Toilets (this and Nature Bright are my only toilet bowl cleaners..safe and effective!)
- Garbage pails
- Sinks and faucets
- Refrigerator handles
- Kill salmonella after preparing meats
- Trash can
- Use as a mopping solution (just mix 1 tablespoon to one gallon of water)
- I use it to get my husband's stinky soccer clothes extra clean! Just add 1 teaspoon per laundry load.
- Use it to clean your reusable grocery bags. Read about how I do it here.
- Great weed killer!
- Safe for all surfaces: stainless steel, aluminum, hard and non-porous surfaces
- Can even be used as a weed killer! Use 1 gallon of water, 1 tablespoon of Basic G and 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Yoga for relaxation, flexibility, core work
- Insanity for a high intense, sweaty, hard core, body weight resistance, gasping for air workout
- Zumba for serious cardio along with fun dance
- Power walking for cardio and leg muscle building
- Bike riding with the family for cardio and leg muscles