Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Essential Oils | You're Gonna Want This!

Good morning! How has your week been?

I'm sure you've heard of essential oils and some of the health benefits. We've been using them off and on for about a year and are happy with them. I've tried Young Living, doTERRA and Spark Naturals and like them all. I believe all three are super high quality oils. (I'm picky about purity of oils...some are not pure and can cause skin irritations, etc). We really like lavender, orange, peppermint, Thieves, and most especially...diffusing the oils! Oh my, having a NATURAL fragrance in our home is much better than fake fragrances (which have yucky stuff in them anyway).

Are you interested in trying essential oils? 

This leads me to the excitement I'm about to share with you! I wanted to let you in on this special offer from Young Living! Sign up for their Premium Kit and you receive ALL of these amazing essential oils and products!

10 .5ml essential oils from the Everyday Oils Collection ($150 when purchased alone)
A  .5ml bottle of Stress Away ($29 when purchased alone)
2 Peace & Calming sample packets
2 Lavender sample packets
2 Peppermint sample packets
2 Thieves sample packets
2 NingXia Red samples
1 home diffuser ($98 when purchased alone)
Plus, you will be signed up for a Young Living distributor, which is a $40 value! As a distributor of YL, you get wholesale pricing! Woot!

The ENTIRE cost of this Premium Kit is $150! So you get about $350 worth of product for just $150! Can anyone say, DEAL??



IMPORTANT NOTE: As a distributor, you are NOT obligated to build a Young Living business, unless you're interested in doing so. If you want to build a YL business, I can put you in touch with Jenny, who can help you out!

I highly suggest you take advantage of this offer...I'm super excited about the DIFFUSER! I've been wanting this diffuser for ages, but just didn't want to spend $98 on it. Now that it comes with the kit...sign me up!

Interested in this kit? Sign up here! Want to look around the YL site? View it here!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST sign up as a Distributor in order to get this special kit!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment