Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Active Series® | Product Review

Note: I was given the Dr. Scholl's insoles via Influenster in exchange for a review of the product. All opinions are my own.
Hi there! Last week, Influenster sent me some Dr. Scholl's insoles to review. I am very happy to review this product...well because I'm LOVING these insoles! I try to workout several times per week and really need good cross trainers to support my feet, ankles, and especially knees. I have tendonitis in my knees and if I don't have a good pair of shoes on, I can't go all out during my cardio classes.

Well, I've had my Asics for about a year and they've been great, but the insoles aren't the best. I'd been noticing that my knees were starting to hurt during classes, which is usually a sign that I need new shoes or new insoles. I'm not in a position to drop $$ on new cross trainers right now, so I'd been planning to get some insoles.
And guess what arrived in the mail right before my trip to the store? These babies! Woot! 
I put them in my shoes so I could immediately test them out. It's a very different feeling to have supportive insoles in your shoes! I could feel my arch lifted and much more cushion in the heels, which felt great!
A few days later, I put these insoles to the test during my Zumba class. I am HAPPY to announce that I didn't have any knee pain during the class! Double woot! I'm so glad I was able to try these because they're helping a lot and I don't need to get new shoes yet!
Here are the benefits of these great insoles:
- Reduces shock by 40%
- Designed with Triple Zone Protection for your ball of foot, arch, and heel
- Helps relieve and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis
- Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax technology
Thanks, Influenster and Dr. Scholl's for letting me give these insoles a test run!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment