Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Healthy Living | Day 6


Today is Day 6 in my month long series about healthier living. I'm a few days behind, though! If you've missed my previous posts in this series, you can check them out here!
Today I want to talk about my favorite way to help with the stress in my life. I know I write in a pretty upbeat tone most of the time here on the blog, but let's get real for a moment: I'm human...I'm a wife, a mom, own two small businesses, and keep our home running...all on a daily basis. Like most of you, I'm on the clock 24/7! And I get stressed...a lot. Probably more than I should, but I try to pray about it and give those stressors up to God and let him help me through it!
On that note, I've started taking Shaklee's B Complex supplements everyday to help with my stress levels. Now you may be wondering...wait didn't Jessica talk about taking Vitalizer everyday as a way of taking care of herself? And doesn't that have B Complex in it? Indeed I did and indeed it does (you can read about it here!). But I usually take an extra two B Complex supplements everyday...yes, I can be that stressed out! :)  I can tell a difference in my stress and anxiety levels if I've missed my B Complex...I'm a little too amped up without them. What's so great about Shaklee's B Complex is that I can tell it starts to work in about 30 minutes!

What is B Complex?
Basically, there are 8 essential B vitamins that work best when they work together. Unfortunately, our typical Western diets don't provide enough whole grains, leafy green veggies, and fish needed to get the 100% of the Daily Value. 
B vitamins are critical nutrients for all things mind-related like mood and memory. The B's can help with anxiety, stress, lift depression, boost your energy, and help with PMS. Win!!
It's no wonder B Complex is also known as the Happy Pill, right??
Do you suffer from anxiety or stress? Have you tried taking B Complex yet?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment