Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Testimonial Tuesday - Joint Health Complex

This testimony is courtesy of me, your devoted author. Note: Shaklee has not asked me to endorse any of their products. Opinions are my own and I buy the products with my own money.

I don't believe in miracle drugs. I don't believe in a magic pill that's going to change your life. However, I do believe in Shaklee's Advanced Joint Complex. I put it to the test for 30 days and it has really helped me feel better! Read on...
http://yourhealthyhappylife.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=20281

I've dealt with chronic back, neck, and shoulder pain for about 11 years. It can be a real hindrance to my daily quality of life. Most of the pain is from soft tissue injury, but it also affects the joints in my shoulders and vertebrae in my spine. I can actually predict the weather depending on how my neck is feeling. No joke. If my neck muscles are painful, and it hurts to turn my head, then it's going to rain soon. Humidity is a real aggravator for me.


Shaklee has a supplement called Advanced Joint Health Complex.

The claim is:
  • Patent-pending, fast-acting form of Boswellia extract: In a clinical study, it has been shown to improve joint comfort in as a few as five days*
  • The most concentrated form of glucosamine. Glucosamine is clinically proven to:
    • Promote mobility
    • Enhance flexibility
    • Improve joint function
    • Support long-term joint health
  • Unique combination of key joint health nutrients: zinc, copper, manganese, and vitamin C – each playing a unique and critical role in building healthy connective collagen and cartilage
  • Chondroitin-free for better glucosamine absorption
  • 100% shellfish free
  • 100% vegetarian – no animal-derived ingredients

I've been eyeing it for a few months, but I have to tell you, I'm definitely one of those people who resist any type of pain drug for as long as possible. To the point that when I do actually give in and take something, it's too late.


Granted, this supplement isn't a pain drug, but it's supposed to help with joint pain and stiffness. For the past few months, when I get up in the mornings my back is so stiff, so painful that I just want to cry. I feel exhausted at 7am. Wanting to cry and being exhausted before the day even begins really isn't an option for me. I have to be alert and ready to take care of my boys from the get go.

After putting it off for a while, I decided to give the Joint Complex a try. After about 6 days of continuous use, I noticed that I wasn't so achy in the mornings. I noticed that I didn't feel like crying from the pain, that I didn't want to just fall back into bed and sleep it off. (I do want to fall back into bed most mornings, but it's because mornings always come too soon!)

I've also noticed that my knees (tendonitis) aren't as achy from a cardio workout as they used to be. Good grief, you'd think I was 65 years old reading about my aches and pains...not 35! Sigh. 


Do you suffer from chronic or joint pain? What do you do to treat it?

Contact me if you're interested in learning more about Shaklee's Advanced Joint Complex. Try it! We offer at 30 day money back guarantee if you're not happy with it! You have nothing to lose, except pain! :)

5 comments :

  1. Oh I have the funkiest of joints and I know as I age they may become an issue. thanks for this informative post.

    Stopping by to say "aloha" from An Aloha Affair and to invite you to join us this week. We are now live and are ready to mingle. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to this week.

    Aloha,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good review. My neck is pretty bad right now. Just saying hi. Hope you are having a great week end!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. health ingredient

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete