Thursday, February 6, 2014
Monday, February 3, 2014
- Print photo books of each boy's first year. STARTED! Woot-woot! After I began Kyle's (he's FIVE) I became totally overwhelmed. I had 20 pages of his first MONTH. At that rate, it would take me 5 years and $5k just to make baby books for both boys. I quickly narrowed the pics down the most important. So I've ordered Kyle's first 6 months and am working on Beck's first 6 months.
- Finally finish our laundry room once and for all. Haven't touched it yet.
- Clean out, organize, sell or throw away the items in our garage apartment. STARTED! Pat on the back please! I've sold quite a bit of old baby items... in fact, I made about $100 last week just selling items off our local Facebook Buy/Sell pages! Getting rid of two giant strollers that take up tons of room was a big relief!
- Meal planning. Ugh. Fail.
- Plant some colorful plants/flowers in our front beds. Nothing yet. The weather has been so hot/cold this winter that I've held off until we're really done with freezes.
- Take a cooking class. Not yet.
- Get going on the potty training with our youngest. Hahaha! This one is a doozy. He is does NOT want to stop wearing diapers. I've tried bribing with his favorite candy, I bought him super hero underwear, I've begged, I've pleaded. Nope. Not gonna do it right now.
- Expand my health and wellness business. I'm so excited about this one! Several new families have committed to join our Mission and they are loving it! I so love helping others get their lives healthier!