Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cleaning Windows | Getting Clean for Spring

Today I wanted to share with you the simple solution my family uses to clean all the windows and glass in our home.
Yep, you guessed it…it’s a product by Shaklee (my favorite health and wellness company ever!).
We use Shaklee’s Basic H solution as our window cleaner! Did you even know it can be used to clean windows??
It’s simple…just take 16 oz of water and add just two drops of Basic H and give it a shake. There you have it! A full bottle of safe, nontoxic window cleaner!
This is how I’m kicking off our spring cleaning for 2014, by getting all the windows and mirrors clean and dirt-free. We have a ton of windows so it’s going to take me a full day (on top of all my other domestic duties!)


Have you tried Basic H for window cleaning yet?








post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment