|Christmas 2012 - Memories!|
- Christmas is about Jesus. Period.
- We are blessed beyond measure and it's our job to help those in need.
- Give, give, give. Do this year round not just in December!
- Having a perfectly decorated beautiful Christmas tree is not a priority.
- In fact, if it's decorated on one side and only at the bottom because of your 'helpers', it's even more beautiful.
- Find joy in what you do have.
- See Christmas through the eyes of kids...remember how excited we were at 5am on Christmas morning!
- Handwritten thank you notes are worth it.
- Baking is a must. Baking and making messes makes it even better.
- Always have change ready to give the Salvation Army bell ringers.
- Crank that Christmas music up!
- Leave cookies for Santa and sprinkle reindeer food on Christmas Eve, even if it's going to be 75 on Christmas Day.
- Traditions are important. But adding in new traditions are important as well.
- How many presents you get doesn't matter.
- Being with family and celebrating the birth of our Savior does matter.