Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Product Review: Meaningful Beauty

Note: I was given this product for free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

I'm a member of Influenster and was given the opportunity to do a review on the Meaningful Beauty restoration product, Creme de Serum

Info from the website:
This crème de la crème treatment takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this super-boost is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


Bear with me, this probably isn't what you're expecting to read on a product review.  I will always be honest in my reviews, even if it's not what the service/product/supplier wants to read...

While I was excited to try this product, my excitement waned greatly once I read the bottle label. My first red flag was that it says, "If ingested, call Poison Control immediately."

This is a BIG no-no for me. If there's a warning to call Poison Control if ingested, ESPECIALLY on a product that's supposed to go on my skin, then I don't want it. If it's a problem for it to be accidentally ingested, then what in the heck is in it??

Secondly, no where on the container or on the Meaningful Beauty website can I find ingredients. That's another BIG no-no for me. Why? Why not list the ingredients? I really like to know what I'm putting on my skin!

So, with those red flags at the forefront of my mind, I still decided to try the product. I used it two times then I just couldn't do it anymore. I have no idea what's in it and that really bothers me!

I'm sorry Meaningful Beauty and Influenster

This product goes against my personal decisions to keep a nontoxic, healthy lifestyle. I cannot in good faith recommend this product to anyone. 

That said, I do have a list of some fantastic nontoxic beauty products and yes Shaklee's is one of them! Our Instant Firming Serum is safe, nontoxic, it works, and we have the ingredients listed on the container so you know exactly what you're getting!





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment