I was talking to another Cincher who told me she puts lowfat flavored yogurt in her shakes. Um, YUM! Adding yogurt gives them some more thickness so it tastes like a real shake, not chocolate milk!
Here are a few recipes for you to try!
What are your favorite Cinch Shake recipes?
Use 2 scoops of mix, 1 cup of ice, 1/4 cup of water, and a 6 oz container of yogurt.
- Boston Cream Pie Shake - Boston Creem Pie yogurt
- Cherries Jubliee - Cherry Orchard yogurt
- Chocolate covered blueberries - Blueberry yogurt
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake shake - Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt
- Chocolate Raspberry shake - Chocolate Raspberry yogurt
Disclaimer: I use these recipes because I enjoy the taste. I do not know the caloric value of each shake when using low fat or light yogurt in the place of milk, soy milk, etc.