- Print photo books of each boy's first year. I actually need to print a photo book for each year of their lives and yes, our oldest is 5, but better late than never, right?!
- Finally finish our laundry room once and for all. I will not disclose how many
yearsmonths we've been working on this, but darn it, it will get done in 2014!
- Clean out, organize, sell or throw away the items in our garage apartment. This could possibly be a year long project in itself.
- Meal planning. I hate to cook. HATE IT. And I'm no good at it. Matt is the chef of the entire family and what's more...he LIKES to cook! However, he works a lot and it's not fair for him to come home from work and cook us dinner every night. So I'm going to start meal planning so that I can either help him prep a lot before he gets home or actually cook something myself.
- Plant some colorful plants/flowers in our front beds. Our front yard landscaping is very...green. Blah, boring. It needs color!
- Take a cooking class. This should help with #4.
- Get going on the potty training with our youngest. It's time. He's ready; I'm just being lazy about it.
- Expand my health and wellness business. I helped 15 families get on track to a healthier life in 2013, I'd love to double that in 2014!!