Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Shaklee Membership FAQ's

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you'll know that I'm passionate about keeping my family healthy by creating a clean, non-toxic, safe environment! My husband and I truly believe that our home should be the safest place on the planet, but in many cases, it's not. That's why we love Shaklee so much! We can provide our family with that (without a lot of money!) and have peace of mind knowing that all of the products in our home are safe!

Which is why I've put together a Shaklee Membership FAQ list for you! Read on. NOTE: At the bottom, you'll find several ways to get your Membership for FREE!!



What is a Shaklee Membership?

Think of it as a wholesale club membership. Many of us pay $50-$100 per year for a membership to Sam's or Costco so we can get that wholesale pricing. 

With Shaklee's membership, you pay a ONE TIME fee of $19.95! That fee gets you 15% or more off all our products!

After you join, you receive a MyShaklee secure website for ordering products, and it also includes a library of super helpful information and referral benefits!

Our Member Team also provides a way to earn extra goodies! It's so much fun!



Do I Have to Sell Shaklee if I Become a Member?

No, if you join as a customer member, you are not eligible to sell Shaklee or receive bonus checks. We do appreciate referrals and love to reward our customers for referrals!



What if I Change My Mind and Want to Become a Distributor?

That's fantastic! Being rewarded for sharing what you love is so much fun! Any member can upgrade to a Distributor by purchasing a Distributor Kit or Gold Pak Kit. Contact us for more information on each Kit!



Am I Required to Make Monthly Purchases?

Nope! Never! Your Shaklee Membership is lifetime, without minimums!



What Product Lines do You Offer? 

We have four major health lines:




What Do You Recommend I Start With?

It depends on what you're looking for, but I usually recommend a starter kit because it has everything you need and gets you the biggest bang for your buck!


If weight management is your thing, any of our 180 Kits are fantastic, but this is one of my favorites!
When I was a Shaklee newbie, the first kit I purchased was the Get Clean Starter Kit, so I could jump right in and get our home toxin-free!

And I just love our Enfuselle Nutrition Therapy Kit. I have drier skin, and it has helped immensely with getting my skin back to healthy!









How do I Order?

Simply go to my online shop and place your items in the cart, join as a member, then check out! For future orders, you'll order right through your own MyShaklee site!



How Soon will I Receive My Order?

Shaklee ships fast! I usually get mine in less than a week!
I hope this helps answer some of your questions about Shaklee's Membership program! Feel free to contact me with other questions!



Want a FREE Membership???

Here's how: 
Simply purchase any of our awesome Shaklee 180 Kits and your membership is FREE!
Or
Purchase our fantastic daily multivitamin strip, Vitalizer, and your membership is FREE!





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment