Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August!

Hi friends, how are you? I've been slacking in my blog posting lately. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things now that it's a new month!

First and foremost, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who joined my Member Team with Shaklee! I've already received such great testimonials from some of you about how happy you are with our products! The most popular has been our Get Clean line and children's nutrition. I'm not surprised...most of you are just like me...wives and moms trying to create a healthier home for your family! 

If you missed out on July's Free Membership opportunity, don't worry...there are still several ways you can get your membership for free!

  1. Purchase Vitalizer and your membership is free!  I take Shaklee Vitalizer everyday...I have to admit I was a skeptical about taking it at first, but after taking it consistently for two weeks, I could definitely tell something was going on. I felt more 'balanced' and my energy levels stayed consistent. That in itself was enough to keep using Vitalizer! I just love it!
  2. Purchase one of our wonderful Shaklee 180 Kits and your membership is free! As you know, my husband and I love our Shaklee 180 Smoothees! We keep chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla on hand all the time. They're the perfect meal replacement and we also add a bit of the mix to our yogurt or oatmeal for an extra bit of energy! Purchasing the Shaklee 180 Lean & Healthy Kit gives you both the smoothees and the Vitalizer! Win!
Plus, when you join my Member Team, you get access to your own Member Center where you can place orders at your convenience and get lots of other helpful information. And as a Member, you receive 15% off retail prices!

If natural nutrition is something you're interested in, then Shaklee is for you! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!


No comments :

Post a Comment