Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shaklee Product of the Week | Get Clean

How often do you buy dishwasher detergent? Monthly? Every few months?

Today I'd like to talk to you about one of my favorite Shaklee Get Clean products: Dishwasher Automatic Concentrate.  Have you tried it before? If not, you're going to want to!

Here's the lowdown on it:
It takes more than two and one-half boxes of Cascade powder (45 oz.) to clean the same 48 loads.
The deep, enzyme-activated cleaning power gently removes tough stains, leaving dishes and glasses sparkling clean.
Dissolves quickly and completely, getting to work straight away.
Absolutely no chlorine and no fragrances, which can pollute the air that you breathe.
Comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop
Concentrated
Biodegradable Surfactants
No phosphates
No chlorine

Plus, it is a money saver! I was looking at my past orders and I last ordered the Dishwasher Concentrate on May 21. I'm still using the same bag...and we run the dishwasher every day! So I paid $9.50 (member price) and 8 weeks later I still haven't run out! Does your dishwasher detergent add up like that?
We just love the entire Shaklee Get Clean line. The Get Clean Starter Kit is amazing. It has everything you need to clean your entire house naturally. And it includes the Dishwater Concentrate, along with a handy dispenser! The Get Clean Starter Kit is our best selling Get Clean kit...it outperforms over 20 national leading cleaning brands, saves you THOUSANDS of dollars in cleaning products, and is good for you and the environment!

Before we switched to Shaklee's Get Clean products, we were using the Cascade Packs...you know the ones that have the powder and gel in them? They worked just fine, until I accidentally bought some that were 'powered with Gain.' Oh my gosh, we couldn't even use our dishes after washing with those packs.  The stench of Gain was everywhere and we could taste the detergent in our drinking glasses. It was disgusting. Which got me to thinking about how many years we've been ingesting the funk (as I like to say) from our dish detergent. Yuck.  

So now we're saving money and keeping ourselves healthy!


Let's connect on Facebook! Join my closed group Healthy Happy Life, or stop by my business page at Healthy Life, Happy Life and say hi!

No comments :

Post a Comment