And if you have one of those, you probably reach into it several times a day and bring out the exact opposite of what you were expecting. Crackers, crumbs, wipes, pacifiers, receipts from 6 months ago, melted chocolate, 4 nonworking pens...you get the idea.
I dumped my purse a few months ago in a desperate attempt to get organized and stop getting sticky fingers every time I dig into my bag. Ya'll had fun with it and I loved reading your comments and comparisons!
So here I am again, in another desperate attempt to clean and organize. Here's what was found today. (Note: my bag is a good sized Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag. It holds a lot. I think it holds too much though)
- 6 receipts from 6 months ago
- 1 hand sanitizer
- 1 empty pack of tissues
- 2 empty bottles of lotion
- 1 FULL bottle of lotion (it's my favorite...smells amazing...and works!)
- 1 bottle of sunscreen (this stuff works...no nasty parabens)
- 1 hairclip and 7 clear hair bands
- 1 bottle of Hyland's Teething Tabs. (my children are not teething, so...)
- Various melted candies and cookies
- 2 unopened McDonald's toys (Yes, I do McD's in moments of desperation.)
- 1 snack cup, which was empty, thank goodness
- My bag of essential oils
- And an iPhone 3S. It doesn't work. I'm not even sure whose iPhone it is because I have a 4S and hubs has the 5. Um...
Your turn! What odd things do you find in your bag?
Have you joined my Facebook group yet? It's growing quickly and we're having lots of fun!