Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Day I Dumped My Purse

OK, so what I carry right now isn't really considered a purse per say. It's a very pretty, trendy looking diaper bag. I have two kids, one of whom wears diapers. Said kids constantly need water and snacks, snacks and water. So my bag needs to be big enough to hold their junk and mine.

The bag is deep and has lots of pockets. Things get lost in it. All the freaking time. I can never find my lip gloss...ever!

So the other day, I was at home looking in the abyss for that blasted lip gloss. I found my lip gloss, along with these items:

  • About 5 other lip glosses. Clearly, I have a problem
  • A pink pacifier. Yes, I have boys and I know his paci is pink. We had an emergency one evening and pink was the only color the store had. Whatevs.
  • Every single hair clip I own
  • Two diapers (No wipes though. This is not good.)
  • A packet of sanitizer wipes
  • A measuring spoon (1/2 teas to be exact)
  • A bottle of Thieves essential oil
  • Receipt after receipt after receipt (aka: trash)
  • A dog leash. What the what??
  • Energy teas 
  • Snack bars


So tell me, what kinds of odds and ends do you find in your bag?

6 comments :

  1. It's funny that you have a measuring spoon in there. I had a can opener in my purse for 6 months... Lol. I now have a bottle opener in there, is that bad? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A can opener?? Now, that's funny! I think having a bottle opener is very smart, though! :)

      Delete
  2. Because you are one of my favorite blogs, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!! Come check it out here! http://www.newenglishmuminamerica.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love it when I dump out my purse and I'm like, "What the... ?". I cleaned out my purse not too long ago so I don't have anything crazy in there right now. Although, toy pieces, paperclips, pacis, and books tend to always have a place in my purse. :)

    Found you on Bloggy Moms! :)

    xo,

    Jess
    www.cleanleanmommymachine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Jessica! I always like connecting with other Jessica's. :) I saw that you and your friend went to OSU...I'll let it slide, I'm a Sooner through and through! Looking forward to reading ya'lls blog!

      Delete
  4. Lol, sorry you've got two liebsters now! I have awarded you a Liebster Award! Stop by my page to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete