Friday, March 15, 2013

An Accidental Vitamin Test

I just put myself through a test about the effectivness of my vitamins. Mind you, it was an accidental test, but it ended up being proof of how important it is for me to get all of my daily nutrients!

Here's the story:
For about 10 days I'd really been struggling with being low on energy and just couldn't figure out what was going on. I'd been getting enough sleep (finally!), I'd been exercising consistently, and eating pretty well. However, around 3pm I would start feeling what I refer to as 'the drag.' I would be super sleepy and just want to nap.

It was driving me crazy, because I'd started resorting to coffee in the late afternoons as a pick me up. I love coffee, but I don't like relying on the caffeine to get me through the rest of the day.

So, I mentally went through my usual morning routine. Coffee, breakfast Smoothee, vitamins...

Wait. Vitamins.

I'd started taking Vitalizer back in January to go along with my Shaklee 180 Lean & Healthy Kit.  I'd drink a Smoothee at breakfast and take my vitamins at that time. After about 7 days of taking Vitalizer, I mentioned to my husband that I felt 'better.' I had a consistent level of energy through the day and I knew I was getting all my needed nutrients.

I realized that for some reason, I just stopped taking the vitamins. I think it's because I rearranged our medicine cabinet and the Vitalizer wasn't in front of my face anymore. Out of sight, out of mind.

Could my lack of energy be because of that one little strip? No, probably not. But, since I was starting Vitalizer back up again, I figured I'd keep track of how I was feeling just to see if it really played a part.

Well, what do you know?

Again, after about a week of taking Vitalizer, I got my energy back! No more afternoon drag, no more late afternoon desperate grab of coffee! I'm thrilled to know that all I needed was my Vitalizer!

This tiny strip is proof enough to me that it's giving me all the daily nutrients that I'm not getting from food alone, which in turn helps me feel better, more energetic, and ready to conquer the day!

Tell me, do you take a vitamins and supplements? Have you noticed an improvement in your overall health?

Are you interested in learning more about Vitalizer? Contact me directly or read about it here.

And here's a special incentive for you!

  • Purchase Vitalizer and your Shaklee Membership is FREE! That's a $19.95 savings!
  • Purchase Vitalizer on monthly autoship and save an additional 10%!
  • There are no monthly or yearly minimum purchase requirements!




2 comments :

  1. I want to try this. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Rachel! Yes, the vitamins and supplements really DO make a difference! It was a pleasant surprise!

      Delete