Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you've been having a great week so far. Ours has been good...so hot and humid, but good!

Here's a few links to some of my favorite blog posts over the week. Enjoy!

Jessica over at Definitely Maybe writes about the goal of her blog. I so appreciate the honest of what she writes and her aspirations of being a Godly wife and mom!

Jenny at Conscientious Confusion is talking about tips to getting back into shape after kiddos. She is a pilates instructor and also teaches kids yoga (FUN!). Her tips are real life and practical. I so love tip #2, but you'll need to check it out for yourself. Jenny, can you come to my side of the metroplex and teach pilates please??

I perfuse Young House Love a lot and just drool, drool, drool over their projects. Have you seen their blog? Basically, they're this young, spunky couple who buys homes fixes them up all the while blogging about it. Then they flip it and start over on a new one. I wish I had their talent (and energy!)


Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment