Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Is it already Wednesday?? My goodness, the holiday weekend has really thrown me off schedule!

It's been a busy few days; but really...it's always busy with two little guys! I have had a chance to sneak in a little blog reading though. Here are a few of my favorite posts over the past week!

Enjoy!

Clean Lean Mommy Machine has a great post about prepping snacks for the kids. I'm going to try this with my boys. We really try to give them clean, healthy snacks like what's in her list, but there are times when I just grab a pack of crackers simply for convenience.

What Courtney Wore makes me sigh. In jealousy. Girlfriend has an amazing sense of style...I 'discovered' Courtney a few years back on trash reality tv: Most Eligible Dallas. (Yes, I have a tendency to watch those types of shows. You do too, and you know it!)  I've always loved her and I want her to come make over my closet. Please, Courtney? Help this suburban mama out! :)

The Marathon Mom somehow has time to be a wife, a mom to EIGHT BOYS, blog, workout, cook, clean, and still keep her sanity! She's always posting yummy looking recipes and I want to give this one a try. We love granola around here!


What are some of your favorite blogs? I'm always looking for new reading material!

Make sure you join my Healthy Life, Happy Life community on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment