Friday, May 3, 2013

Getting Organized | A Cleaning Schedule

We've had such a mild spring here in north Texas, that it really inspired me to get our home clean and in order! Usually we go from cold to blazing hot in a matter of weeks, so this is a beautiful change of pace! I'm starting a new series about getting our home more organized! I would LOVE for you to leave me some of you own tips and tricks to keeping your home running smoothly, too!

As a work at home mom of two young boys,  I am constantly trying to keep our home clean. If you're a parent, then you know this is many times an exercise in futility!

I thought I'd share with you how and what my husband and I do on a daily, weekly, and as needed basis to keep our house clean. Having these lists printed out has helped me a lot in the area of trying to stay organized and keep a tidy home!

Here's my Daily Cleaning Schedule. I do this everyday...sometimes multiple times a day! :)



Here are our weekly chores:

And here's what we do on an as needed basis!

Next week, I'll be back to show you what natural, non-toxic product I use to keep our home clean!

Do you have a cleaning schedule? Please link up below!

1 comment :

  1. I love breaking down bigger chores. I tend to put lots of stuff off and then tackling it all at once, which makes me loathe cleaning. LOL!

    ReplyDelete