Monday, October 8, 2012

Excited to Sponsor Hi, Sugarplum!

I am pumped to be a sponsor for one of my favorite blogs, Hi Sugarplum! If you haven't checked out Cassie's blog with all of her amazing DIY design, fashion, and travel ideas, then you're missing out! Plus, click on my Shaklee link on her site for a special treat!


I love to help my family and friends get their lives and homes healthier. And I would love to help YOU too! Please contact me for any questions about clean, healthy living!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks, Jessica. I will explore your site some more and may have some questions as I do more of healthier and clean. I currently make a lot of my own products but am very open to what Shaklee has!
    Rebecca Cohen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for checking out my blog and Shaklee business page! I'd love to answer any questions you have about Shaklee!

      Delete