Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Here are a few links to my favorite blog posts over the past week. Enjoy!

Conscientious Confusion writes about waste-free lunches. I'm big on waste-free lunches and NOT giving in to the convenience of fast food. Planning ahead and making my boys' lunches for our outings can be challenging for me...the planning part is the hardest. Many times I want to just pop through the drive thru and get them something because it's easier. But my tree hugging soul says, "No, not worth it!"

Lil Blue Boo talks about organizing drawers. Drawers are something we lack in our home (yes, really!) but our deep cabinets have become junk holes and I'm going to try to implement some of her tips to get them back in shape.

I Heart Organizing revamped her outdoor storage bench and I'm in love. We need a storage bench/box for all the boys' outdoor toys, but they're usually so ugly! She made hers look so homey...I'm adding this to my to do list for the summer!

100 Days of Real Food gave us a recipe for homemade fudge pops! Oh, yum! We love frozen treats around here and I'm sure my 4 year old will LOVE helping me make these!

Barefoot in the Kitchen made some chocolate snack cake. (I'm starting a chocolate trend, I think!) This looks amazing!

What are your favorite blog posts from the past week? Share below!

No comments :

Post a Comment