I've been reading Lil Blue Boo's blog for, gosh, 4 years and love her. She's the type of person that you'd want for your BFF. She's funny, creative, compassionate, and is in remission from cancer. Anyway, if you're a mom of young kids these days, you might feel the UNBELIEVABLE pressure to parent 'right.'
- To spank or not to spank?
- Sugar or not?
- Organic or not?
- Should you let your kid eat out of plastic for fear of BPA poisoning?
- Are you condemning your kid to a lifetime of being sick because you don't nurse for two years?
- Make sure your kid is in every activity known to mankind so their 'busy' or just keep them at home for a few days a week?
- Are you a bad parent because you put your kid in Mother's Day Out or are you a bad parent because you don't?
The list goes on and on and on...
It makes parents question every.single.thing instead of going with their instincts on what works for their kid and their family.
Trust me. I've been there. I AM there!
Enjoy the read! Why I'll Never Tell You How to Parent