Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Driving My Husband Crazy

It's true. Hubs thinks I've gone off the deep end. Seems like every time he walks in the room I'm reading a label or telling him, "Well xxx is no longer allowed in our home because of HFCS, or dyes, or mineral oils, etc."

Now he just looks at me and rolls his eyes. His latest words to me after I told him that Crystal Light and Ritz crackers are banned were, "You're not going to stop shaving your legs are you?"

Don't worry sweetie, I'll keep shaving my legs.

I promise I will not:
  • Tie myself to a tree in some kind of protest
  • Take our kids to a holistic-type pediatrician who does not vaccinate (our choice to vaccinate; please no nasty comments on the perils of vaccinations)
  • Start making our clothes out of hemp
  • Make you eat vegan
 It's all good my dear, it's all good.

No comments :

Post a Comment