Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 Days of Healthy Living | Day 1



My husband and I decided to make a healthy change in our lives back in 2012 and we haven't looked back since! Sharing our new found healthy lifestyle is a passion for both of us. I hope you enjoy this post...check back daily for updates!


Welcome to Day 1 of my Healthy Living Series! 

Today, I'm sharing with you my absolute favorite cleaning product; one I use exclusively for our home: Shaklee Basic H2 Organic Cleaning Concentrate! I use it to clean counters, dust furniture, clean windows and mirrors, mop floors, clean bathrooms, wash my dogs (YES!), rinse off vegetables, and so much more!

Not only is it versatile, but it's the cheapest, and safest cleaner you can find. And don't let me forget...it WORKS! (It's even cheaper than white vinegar, plus it doesn't stink!)

Some of the most questionable chemicals used in household products are ammonia, chlorine bleach, phenol, butyl cellosolve, and formaldehyde - DANGEROUS! Basic H is NONTOXIC and SAFE for your family!

Important Things to Remember!
  • Basic H is the most economical cleaner you can buy. One quart makes 192 gallons of cleaning solution by following directions.
  • Just 1/4 teaspoon of the concentrate makes a full 16oz bottle of cleaner! 
  • DO NOT USE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED! A little goes a long way! Save $$!
  • Basic H contains no acids, no alkalis, no kerosene or solvent, and has no offensive or detergent odor.
  • Basic H has pH factor of 6.5, right in the range of human skin.
  • Basic H makes water many times wetter.
  • Basic H is a fantastically versatile cleaner. The successor is soap!
I just know once you try it, you're going to love it! All of my wonderful clients RAVE about Basic H...they haven't turned back to their toxic cleaners at all! Get some today!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment